Menu du jour: 3 Courses 35 euros per person
Dinner will be offered nightly in the dining room with 3 course set menu of the day designed daily. Menu’s are tailored from the sample menu items below.
All meals are prepared by Matthew the owner a 5 star trained Chef de Cuisine.
Reservations are essential (48 hours minimum) as all menu items are prepared homemade and therefore require significant preparation time.
Macaron birthday cake can be arranged minimum 1 week prior at an additional supplement of 30 euros served as dessert for the table.
A wide selection of Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks are available at additional cost. Our wines are carefully selected from local vineyards which we happily recommend our guests to visit.
- French onion soup with gruyère croutons.
- Spinach & parmesan tart.
- Homemade ricotta Gnocchi with local wild mushrooms & burnt butter sauce.
- Potato tart with caramelised onion & goats cheese.
- Escargot Bourgogne.
- Baked camembert with balsamic.
- Melon & Jambon cru with a parmesan roquet salad
- Smoked salmon salad with honey dijon dressing.
- Muscat poached Pear, walnut & blue cheese salad.
- Beef Bourguignon.
- Salmon with home made fries and hollandaise sauce.
- Magret of duck with confit vegetables & orange jus.
- Blanc fish garlic lemon butter and scalloped potatoes.
- 3 hour slow roasted lamb shoulder with rosemary jus.
- Beef sirloin steak with green peppercorn jus & potato gratin.
- Confit duck leg with seasonal vegetables and duck jus.
- Raspberry macaron with sorbet & berries.
- Crème Caramel.
- Chocolate crème brûlée.
- Citron tart with Italian merengue.
- Strawberry grand Macaron with Chambord soaked strawberries.
- Chocolate mousse.
- Tart tatin.
- Chocolate fondant with ice cream.
- Merengue nest with fresh fruit
- Seasonal availability of produce may effect some menu options.
- Vegetarian options available upon advanced request.
- Vegan menu options are not available.