Menu du jour
Dinner is offered nightly in the dining room with a 3 course set menu of the day designed daily. Menu’s are tailored from the sample menu items below.
All Inclusive: 35 euros per person.
- Bottle of Still or Sparkling water.
- Main course
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate
All meals are prepared by Matthew the owner a 5 star trained Chef de Cuisine of 20 years experience.
Reservations are essential (48 hours minimum) as all menu items are prepared homemade and therefore require significant preparation time.
Macaron birthday cake can be arranged minimum 1 week prior at an additional supplement of 25 euros and is served as dessert for the table. (size suitable 2/4 personnes).
A wide selection of Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks are available at additional cost. Our wines are carefully selected from local vineyards which we happily recommend our guests to visit. Please see our: La carte des vins 2020
The 3 course “Menu du Jour” is selected daily by Matthew the Chef de Cuisine from options below. (V) = Vegetarian
- French onion soup with gruyère croutons. (v)
- Spinach & parmesan tart. (v)
- Ricotta Gnocchi with forest mushrooms & burnt butter sauce. (v)
- Potato tart with caramelised onion & goats cheese. (v)
- Escargot Bourgogne.
- Baked camembert with sweet balsamic glaze. (v)
- Melon & Jambon cru with a parmesan roquet salad.
- Smoked salmon salad with honey dijon dressing.
- Muscat poached Pear, walnut & blue cheese salad. (v)
- Beef Bourguignon.
- Salmon with home made fries and hollandaise sauce.
- Magret of duck with confit vegetables & orange jus.
- Blanc fish garlic lemon butter and scalloped potatoes.
- 3 hour slow roasted lamb shoulder with rosemary jus.
- Beef sirloin steak with green peppercorn jus & potato gratin.
- Confit duck leg with seasonal vegetables and duck jus.
- Grilled vegetable stack with sun-dried tomato sauce. (v)
- Raspberry macaron with sorbet & berries.
- Crème Caramel.
- Chocolate crème brûlée.
- Citron tart with Italian merengue.
- Strawberry grand Macaron with Chambord soaked strawberries.
- Chocolate mousse.
- Tart tatin.
- Chocolate fondant with ice cream.
- Merengue nest with fresh fruit
- Seasonal availability of produce may effect some menu options.
- Vegetarian options available upon advanced request. Most dishes include egg/butter/cheese (v).
- Vegan menu options are not available.
- Due to exceptional difficulties caused by Covid-19, the price of dinner will increase to 40 euros per person in 2021.