Dinner is offered 5 nights a week THURSDAY-MONDAY in the restaurant with a 3 course set menu of the day.
Bookings are essential by EMAIL ONLY as we are not always available to receive phone calls.
Dinner Reservation Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All meals are prepared by Matthew the owner who is a 5 star trained and award winning Chef de Cuisine of 20 years experience.
All Inclusive: 35,00€ per person 3 course menu.
- Bottle of Still or Sparkling water.
- Main course.
- Tea or coffee.
Reservations are essential in advance 48 hours minimum as all menu items are prepared homemade with locally purchased fresh produce and therefore require significant preparation time.
Dinner is served at private tables of two with at least 1.5m of spacing. We serve a maximum of 10 guests in our private restaurant to ensure your comfort.
Seating times are possible at 19h OR 20h.
We apologise, later dinner seating times are not possible, late table arrivals may be turned away.
Menu du jour Thursday.
Homemade ricotta gnocchi with a local mushroom, butter sauce.
Fillet of salmon served with potato and chive waffle and hollandaise sauce.
Grand macaron with Chambord soaked red berries.
Menu du jour Friday.
Salad of scallops, mango, mint and almond. (Speciality of Australia).
Chicken supreme served with black truffle infused pasta with cream of basil pesto sauce.
Chocolate fondant with vanilla bourbon ice cream.
Menu du jour Saturday.
Melon and prosciutto salad.
Fillet of Steak served with duchess potatoes, vegetables of the season and green peppercorn sauce.
Hazelnut macaron with Frangelico chocolate mousse.
Menu du jour Sunday.
Pumpkin, goats cheese and pine nuts served with a honey glaze (Speciality of Australia).
Cabillaud served with scented wild rice and a Grapefruit salsa. (Speciality of Australia).
Pavlova – Passion fruit ice-cream, cream and fresh fruits of the season. (Speciality of Australia).
Menu du jour Monday.
Garlic butter poached Prawns served with homemade bread. (Speciality of Australia).
Magret Duck with confit vegetables, sauce of red wine & Grand Marnier.
Tarte Normande with homemade spiced apple crumble ice cream.
A wide selection of wines, beer and soft drinks are available at additional cost. Our wines are carefully selected from local vineyards which we happily recommend our guests to visit.
- Seasonal availability of produce may effect some menu options, notification of changes to the menu will be given with as much notice as possible and our apologies.
- Vegetarian options available upon advanced request (2 days notice).
- All menus include dairy, eggs, and/or gluten.
- Vegan menu options are not available.
- Minimum 2 people, for three course dinner service.
- The items presented on each menu of the day cannot be interchanged or served on different days/menus.
- The menu price of 35 euros is per person. A selection of tea, coffee and a bottle of water are included in the price. Pricing is for 2021.