Menu du jour
Dinner is offered nightly in the dining room with a 3 course set menu of the day designed daily. Menu’s are tailored from the sample menu items below.
Commencing September 15th the restaurant will close for dinner every Tuesday and Wednesday night.
Therefore the dinner will be served 5 nights a week, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday with a set menu for each night to provide both short and long stay guests with variety. Menus will be posted here by the end of August.
All Inclusive: 35 euros per person 3 course menu.
- Bottle of Still or Sparkling water.
- Main course
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
All meals are prepared by Matthew the owner a 5 star trained Chef de Cuisine of 20 years experience.
Reservations are essential (48 hours minimum) as all menu items are prepared homemade and therefore require significant preparation time.
Macaron birthday cake can be arranged minimum 1 week prior at an additional supplement of 20 euros and is served as dessert for the table. (size suitable 2/4 personnes).
A wide selection of Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks are available at additional cost. Our wines are carefully selected from local vineyards which we happily recommend our guests to visit.
The 3 course “Menu du Jour” is selected daily by Matthew the Chef de Cuisine from options below. (V) = Vegetarian
- Ricotta Gnocchi with forest mushrooms & burnt butter sauce. (v)
- Melon & Jambon cru with a parmesan roquet salad.
- Salad of Tomato & Mozzarella with basil vinaigrette and croutons. (v)
- French onion soup with gruyère croutons. (v)
- Spinach & parmesan tart. (v)
- Potato tart with caramelised onion & goats cheese. (v)
- Escargot Bourgogne.
- Baked camembert with sweet balsamic glaze. (v)
- Smoked salmon salad with honey dijon dressing.
- Muscat poached Pear, walnut & blue cheese salad. (v)
- Corn fed chicken breast served with black truffled homemade pasta & creamy pesto sauce.
- Beef Bourguignon.
- Salmon with home made fries and hollandaise sauce.
- Magret of duck with confit vegetables & orange jus.
- Cabillaud, garlic lemon butter and scalloped potatoes.
- 3 hour slow roasted lamb shoulder with rosemary jus.
- Beef eye fillet steak with green peppercorn jus & potato gratin.
- Confit duck leg with seasonal vegetables and duck jus.
- Grilled vegetable stack with sun-dried tomato sauce. (v)
- Grilled mushrooms stuffed with Mozzarella. (v)
- Hazelnut Macaron with chocolate Frangelico mousse.
- Raspberry macaron with sorbet & berries.
- Crème Caramel.
- Chocolate crème brûlée.
- Citron tart with Italian merengue.
- Strawberries & cream Grand Macaron with Chambord soaked strawberries.
- Chocolate mousse.
- Tart tatin.
- Chocolate fondant with ice cream.
- Merengue nest with fresh fruit
- Seasonal availability of produce may effect some menu options.
- Vegetarian options available upon advanced request (3 days notice). Most dishes include egg/butter/cheese (v).
- Vegan menu options are not available.
- Minimum 2 people, for three course dinner service.
- Please remember that this is not an à la carte menu, I personally select and prepare each 3 course daily so to ensure guests have variety over their short/long stay with us. The menu of the day will be sent to you upon receiving your booking reservation.